Have you made a Will? Do you wish to update your existing Will? Do you need the estate of a deceased relative or friend to be administered? Would you like to set up a Lasting Powers of Attorney? Would you like to set up a trust to save on inheritance tax or to protect certain assets?
Our team deals with the full range of Private Client matters and offers a friendly, professional and sympathetic service. We will advise you on your situation and on the course of action you should be taking. We offer fixed fees for Wills. Home and hospital visits are available.
- Wills and Codicils – to include the incorporation of Trusts, if appropriate, for family or tax reasons
- Assisting in the mitigation of Inheritance Tax
- Dealing with the issue of Guardianship for those with children who are minors
- Advising on how to avoid potential claims against an estate
Probate and Administration of Estates
- All aspects of the administration of Estates including the obtaining of Grants of Representation
- The completion of Estate Accounts
- Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs on all tax matters.
- Preparing Deeds of Variation
Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advising and assisting with the drafting of, and the registration of, Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deputy Applications
- Dealing with contested matters in the Court of Protection
- Administration and Management of Trusts including associated investments
- Assisting with routine personal tax affairs to include the preparation of annual tax returns